Holition is joining forces with Sarabande Foundation for a final workshop as part of our Digital Series.
We are all spending A LOT of our time staring at our screens (no judgment here, we're not ones to talk!) but let's turn this data into something beautiful and let's do it together, in person, not through our phone screens...
Creative Technologist, Miguel Ceballos, will lead an intimate workshop in which data collected from your app and social media usage will be harnessed to create a unique, artistic output. In this half-day workshop, you will learn to co-create a multi-medium data visualisation, combining analog and digital techniques based on your own expertise and interests.
'My Digital Self' workshop - an Interactive Talk covering the following:
- An application of the below theory to your personalised data set to create a digital storyboard
1. Conceptual Understanding of types of data visualisation (contrast, comparison, network, aggregation, belonging)
2. Understanding raw data sets
3. Identifying the core variable concept
4. Expressing the message as a question
5. Explaining fiction and rules
6. Chance vs Objectivity
7. Referencing good practice to illustrate form and function
- Use of the storyboard to represent your data in a visualisation of your choice
- A reflection and critique session on everyone's outputs.
Trust us, you won't find another workshop like this, spaces are very limited so don't miss out and book your space now!
Please note that these events are being filmed and photographed for internal and commercial purposes. We would also love to keep you up-to-date with our monthly newsletter, which you can opt out of at any time. By attending these events you are accepting these terms.
Please also see our fire evacuation route here, which attendees will be expected to follow in the event of a fire.